Thursday, May 11, 2017

April

More baby outfits.

I know.

Beyond boring.

It's my life.

What can I say.




The withering stare of disapproval is a genetic gift from me.


I remember looking at this outfit a few days after she was born and thinking, "She will NEVER be big enough for this."  The pants were still too big (not pictured) the day I took this.  She's like two months behind on sizing.





Rose goes to bed ... and Penny immediately climbs on my lap.

They visited me at work one day.  I miss my old schedule.





Another one: my grandmother gave me this when she was a few days old and I just remember feeling hopeless: She will never be big enough for that.


3mo. Hudson jeans from Laura--they finally fit when she was 5mo old.  Still a little big.

I had an event at school ...

One of my best students of all time is graduating.  She received a job offer the same day.  One of the nuns thought I was a student.  Still got it!

2 comments:

Cat Lady, Esq. said...

That selfie of you and Rosebud two up from the bottom is the best!

Jo Harper said...

Do you see her looking at the screen?