Monday, March 6, 2017

Christmas (2.5 months later)

A stocking with a dancing kitty wearing a faux fur vest, a tiara, and a tutu? Um, yes, that will be my daughter's stocking. I hope she doesn't hate it when she's 13.

Ron went with Steph and Jeff to get the tree, and he picked out the biggest, most beautiful tree ever ... and I basically took no pictures of it. We didn't even decorate it.  We didn't decorate it last year either.  Next year, Rose will be walking and I will be like, "Maybe we shouldn't decorate it ..."





Hi Willow




Willow gets jealous.


Really jealous.





Don't ask.  (Can you tell which movie is on tv?)



I can't remember if Rose was 5lbs yet. Maybe she had just cracked 5lbs.


My first cocktail since March. Sadly it took two sips for me to be WASTED.  Totally ridiculous.




2 comments:

Cat Lady, Esq. said...

I miss Christmas. And my long hair. Rose was so teeny!

Laurie said...

What a great first Christmas!