Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ama's getting married

The best way to spend the morning of your birthday? At your best friend's bridal shower--it's like a party for you without all the pressure of being center of attention.  And there was cake! So really, just a like a party for me, only not.  Pretty perfect.

(Also, these images are enormous and I just don't feel like fixing it.  Now I know what to do next time!)

I put my key on a necklace.

Beautiful morning at People's Light

Naturally, there was the game where Amalie had to guess Nick's answers to a bunch of random questions ...

Some questions are harder than others ...


She did really well, though ; )



Like, really hard.


I like watching the moms at these events.


And nothing makes me happier than a frenzy of presents--NOTHING.  Especially when I'm not the one being stared at while they're being opened.





Lexie is a bridesmaid ... she is basically due the day of the wedding.  HA!  We should start placing bets on birthdays.




Ama's little sister made this--Ama and Nick are both ChemEs ... get it?

The bridesmaids


The PSU friends (note: the bold colors)

The K-12 friends ... today, the five of us are in the same room together maybe twice a year.  A long time ago, it used to be everyday. (Note: the muted colors--what is that about?? hahaha!)


What a beautiful day--I'm so happy for you, Ama.  October will be here in the blink of an eye. Enjoy it.

Much love,
me

4 comments:

Amalie said...

Love love love these!! Thanks so much for capturing these moments... It went by so fast. Such a perfect day...

Laurie said...

So fun!! Did you figure out the size thing? Also, I've noticed that Blogger's photo quality has been horrific lately. I store my photos in the same spot (Google+) for my wordpress blog and the quality is so much better. So frustrating!

Laurie said...

Soo.... strange. I actually think they fixed the photo quality thing today!! Go figure. Yay! :)

Jo Harper said...

You sure? Really? Because I have little faith ...