Tuesday, July 1, 2014

52 weeks ago

One

Two

Buckle my shoe

Three

Four

Oh for the love of God, shut the front door.

Five

Six

Pick up sticks

Seven

Eight
Lay them straight

Nine (Christ, it's a balloon. Look at it.)

Ten ... let's never do this again.  I'm talking to you, Left Foot.  Totally worth all of it.  That's a totally new toe nail, btw.  It took me NINE MONTHS to grow it.  NINE MONTHS. How stupid is that?  In some women, nine months grows a baby.  For me, I grow a nail. Nice.

And if you must read all about it again (you don't), you can find it here.  And if someone you know is agonizing over whether they should do this or not, send them my way.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

lol - that was funny!

Jo Harper said...

These are the genius ideas I think up while I'm running. I wish I was joking. Ideas for research? Nope. Ideas for rhymey blog post? Check.