Thursday, April 24, 2014

100 Happy Days # 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

It's Saint Theresa again--I keep bumping into her ...

Gorgeous crewel work at a store in Kennett Square

The sky actually looked like that outside of my window

Leftover centerpieces from my mom's Easter dinner.

Yay!!! It's blooming!!!

Bunny s'mores party favor from Reese's birthday last week--soooooo good.

Champagne with dinner even though it was Tuesday.

On campus for an honor society induction--easily, the most beautiful campus in or around Philadelphia.  (I'm pretending not to hear your cries of protest, Swarthmore.  I will admit that you're our only real competition in the campus aesthetics category. And yes, the sky actually looked like that.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd you go, jo?

Jo Harper said...

I know, I know! I was really lazy this semester. I just couldn't do it all and the blog fell beyond the back burner. I think I'm back though, and your comment is weirdly flattering because I'm under the impression that only my mom and my friend Erin (and Erin's mom) ever looks at this. So thanks!