Saturday, March 22, 2014

Random February stuff (that I never posted ...)

Yeah, like I said last time ... this semester has been insane.  The more I think about this, the more I can't figure it out because this is not the worst semester ever and yet I'm constantly running out of time on EVERYTHING.  It's really annoying.

So here's stuff from six weeks ago, like anyone cares:


All this symmetry is a little weird ...
I really want this bag, but I bet it's long gone at this point.  Also, what I really need are bathing suits because mine are beat.



yup, red suede shoes with glittery toes.  $10.  Yes, you read that right.

They were one size too big.  Alas.  (Also, I'm beginning to think I already posted this on the blog?  I don't remember.)
um, ok, so get this: I work at a school with a lot of obsolete technology (ie, chalkboards. I mean, seriously?). But this takes the cake: It's a mini incinerator in a random women's bathroom on campus.  Duh, I don't need to explain to you what used to get incinerated in here, but can you believe that they used to provide an INCINERATOR for this???  Can you say, "lawsuit?"  All you need is one dumbass to burn themselves and the whole place just goes to hell, you know?  I don't know why I'm so fascinated by this, but I am.  Also, I had to run this by The Engineer to figure out how it worked--my guess was that you tossed your trash inside and it fell down a chute to the REAL incinerator.  But Ron was like, "No ... there's an incinerator RIGHT THERE.  Read the instructions."  See what I mean? Lawsuit. Not even the professors would've used it right.
My mom found this at Home Goods ... NO she did not buy it.  But, there were a lot of jokes about buying it for Pearl and *oops* oh well, this will only hold 10lbs of weight and Pearl is 60% too large for it ... oh well!  Jokes like that.

The iPod my mom gave me for my 20th birthday officially stopped reacting to me frantically pushing the home button.

I forget if this was Prada or Pucci, but who cares? It's gorgeous, it's Italian, and I want it.

Base of a statue at school (not in the same building that has the incinerator).

Well, somebody has made their existential peace with their mortality. Good for them. [insert eye roll]


I thought the blooms on this guy were so cool until I realized that they were crawling with mites.  You know some poor sucker who didn't know any better bought it, too.


I need to figure out how to make my fiddle leaf fig grow more like this rather than doing what it's doing right now ... I have a sad suspicion that this will involve lopping off a lot of last year's growth.

Fluffed and puffed. And too big for that pet carrier.


This caused quite a stir on Instagram last month--it's a giant Rice Krispi treat Leslie bought for me at DiBruno Bros., and according to Ron it has a 2:1 marshmallow to cereal ratio.   Yes, it was as good as it looked.

No comments: