Monday, March 31, 2014

100 happy days #3, 4, 5, & 6

I've seen every episode of Seinfeld maybe ... twenty times, including the episode where Elaine rants about how bad The English Patient is, and WHY do people LIKE it so much, it's SO AWFUL and it's SO LOOOONG, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, and Mr. Peterman is so horrified about how uncultured Elaine is because she "doesn't get it" that he makes her sit through it with him.  I was in seventh grade when The English Patient came out, and I had no real desire to see it.  So last Friday I thought, Why not? Ron's at work. I have nothing to do.  Let's see if it's any good!  Well, it's not.  I really don't get how/why it won best picture that year. #teambenes

Saw this guy peering out at me on Church Street next to 2nd Reading.

I broke this drawer when I was five or six, and my mom finally got around to fixing it (ie, asking Ron to fix it).  Willow immediately put the free space to work.

Found this gorgeous crochet cap sleeve T over the weekend at a consignment store ... $10. You can't buy the yarn for that price.

1 comment:

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.