Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday in review

Christmas Eve at our house

My mom made these cute placecard holders for her dinner table.



Mom served us more than grapefruit for breakfast, I promise.



Aunt Edna may be long gone, but we still have her ceramic Santa.

Ron gave me candy. Lots and lots and lots of candy.

I gave him chocolate. Lots and lots and lots of chocolate.

We went to Ron's parents' for Christmas dinner.





Remember this?

Looks like an opal.

Twins, 30 years apart.

My sister-in-law's new puppy, Carter.











Gorgeous Christmas card at Walgreens.  Forgot to check out the artist's name on the back.

Katherine's gift to me arrived beautifully packaged. And on time. And not in a wine box.

Babysat Mabel while her family was away.

Bought myself a fluff collar so I can pretend that I'm a Fluff too.

And Christmas wouldn't be Christmas unless we killed a day in the ER.  Don't worry--he's fine.  Clearly, he managed to hang onto to his sense of humor for most of it.
Can't believe it's all over.  Don't worry though--blink twice, and it'll be Memorial Day.  Twice more, and it'll be Labor Day.  One more time after that, and it'll be Christmas again.  But first, we have to make it through what I am calling Freezing Ass Friday on Jan 3 ...

No comments: