Friday, October 25, 2013

One year later

Remember this?



Well, it's been a whole year since this photo shoot at Binky Lee near Phoenixville.  Time to head back and try again, sans belly and with two little girls in its place.

But wait--before I show you the "final draft" of the pictures, I present the outtakes (because photographing kids who don't speak English yet is hard).  No need to explain--just look:










Ok, you get the point.  I took 200 pictures that day--maybe more.  Here are some of the (much better) ones:

That's Anna in pink and Ellie in grey leopard print.


Erin wasn't crazy about the sticks, but the girls cried less when holding them so they stayed!





This is one of my favorites because everyone's really relaxed AND because Erin's hair looks so swingy, like a shampoo commercial.
In general the hour we spent together things went pretty well, but Anna was really fussy for some reason--no one could figure her out, and she just wasn't into it.  Anna's fussiness began to stress Erin out (although it's hard to tell in many of the pictures) and finally it was Tom who said, "You know what? We're done. This is no good."  And much to my surprise, Erin sighed and said, "Yeah, I know. ok."  I think we all went home slightly skeptical that there would be anything worth keeping, but I was really happy with quite a few of them.

Wow, things can change really fast in year ...


No comments: