Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fluffle puffs

I know only Lauren and Tiff really care about this, but if you're checking in here then I'm subjecting you to this as well: The Fluffs Get Shaved 2013.

All the fluff came off nearly three weeks ago, and it's shocking how quickly it grows back.  In case you somehow forgot how fluffy things get around here:

Pearl

Pearl

Penny

Penny on the left

Finally, the After pictures ... Penny first this time:



omigod, come on: do you love her? Only a person with a heart of stone could say No.


And now Pearl, who HATES HATES HATES getting her picture taken--her new trick is to literally turn her back to me when I raise the camera to my face:



Seriously? Why do you care that I'm taking this picture?




Somewhere out there, I just made Tiff and Lauren really happy ; )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...love your kitties!!
-Tiff

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can post anonymously! ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha love it --Lauren

LJC said...

The best part of this post is the title.

Jo Harper said...

Oh gee thanks, LJC! I'll be sure to let the Fluffs know how little they're appreciated! ; )