Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cleaning out the iPhone

This is what I found--not surprisingly, I have more pictures of furry creatures than people:

Penny is the new Pearl

I'm underneath the blanket. And the cat.


Mulligan and Paloma in their Christmas fleeces

Paloma again
Willow still misses her tree

I'm not sure if Penny is in greater denial about winter than me.

Fluffy butt muffin face

The BEST hot chocolate EVER. Buy it here.

Well Mom, if you're worried about my career prospects as a philosopher, let me point out again: It's your fault.

Erin texted this to me with, "One of these things is not like the other ..."


Pearl, you can tell me over and over that you hate Penny, but please understand that I have a hard time believing you.
I don't believe you at all, actually.
Yes, I know: the deck is more fun when it's not 20 degrees, snowy, and windy. I agree.


But that's not stopping you, is it?

2 comments:

Linda C said...

What kind of minds don't spell discuss correctly - Old?!! Oh, and it is nice to know you still love a wee bit of hot chocolate with your marshmallows. I also agree that is the best hot chocolate I've ever had.

Jo Harper said...

What spelling error do you see? I don't see one.