Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dan and Christina get hitched

The last couple standing in our group walked down the aisle at the beginning of the month.  I guess it's officially all babies from here on out.

Everyone knows that Jess and Matt are having a girl?
How many things are wrong with this photo? I see at least 430.  Ron: you're not allowed to be mad at me. You demanded that I take this.

omg, look at this dress:


omigod, someone please sign her up to be a model already.

Vera Ellen would be jealous of that waist.
Matt did a great job with his speech.  Apparently, he dreamed that he showed up to his best friend's wedding with nothing prepared, and this literal nightmare provided good motivation for sitting and writing something down.  Hey, whatever it takes!

The boys were looking good and on their best behavior:


Guess who wasn't on their best behavior?





Don't even get me started on this one:



Cristin didn't wear white to Christina's wedding ... that's a napkin tucked into her dress.  Class-ay lay-day! ; )

Kane and Lauren heard their song during dinner:





Jess says, "You make that flash bulb go off one more time and my arms are gonna reach right across this table ..."  I'm not scared of her, but maybe her daughter will be?

Shane is clearly standing off to my right.
"Baby, this town rips the bones from your back. It's a death trap--a suicide rap. We gotta get out while we're young ..."

Congratulations, Dan and Christina--what a lovely night! Best wishes to you!

No comments: