Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back home again

Guess where I was last week?

California.

Last winter, Ron presented me with a choice: Celebrate our anniversary by myself while he attends meetings in San Jose ... or just go with him and we'll celebrate our anniversary in California.

Such a hard choice.

I have a ton of new pictures of the same places (I've already filtered through the repeats), but here is a preview because I REALLY need to go to bed and get myself off of Pacific time already.

The view of Monterey Bay from Marcie's family room
Harbor seals in Pacific Grove. Such blubbery globs of goodness. I want one so bad.
Pear tree at the Carmel Mission
Carmel Mission
Chocolate creme brulee in Monterey (Yes, Erin: it WAS that good)
17 Mile Drive
Frog's Leap Winery, Napa
Hi-Hatt cupcake from Sweetie Pie's Bakery, Napa.  The chocolate coating is hiding a huge glop of marshmallow frosting.  I NEED to figure out that frosting.
Fire pits at the hotel
That famous bridge
Chinatown, San Francisco
I really need to organize my pictures and group them according to story.  Chances are, all of my posts will be about this for the next two weeks.  I can't tell at this point how good of a plan this is.  Hopefully, I won't bore you to death but we shall see.

No comments: