Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pix of the day




Progression of my paperwhites:


Nothing makes winter feel more bearable than 50 degree sunny days and forced bulbs.


Last but not least, the first course of tonight's dinner that Ron made for his dad's bday: steamed mussels in a gorgeous, spicy, runny, garlicky red sauce.


I don't have a picture of the homemade ravioli in marinara.  My plate was a mess and it would've looked grosser than the mussels.

Hardest lesson of the semester tomorrow: Descartes' rationalism.  The only thing that's going to hurt more than my feet tomorrow night will be my voice.

Time for bed!

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Are these your boozed up paperwhites

Jo Harper said...

HAHAHA! actually, no: I never added the vodka or rubbing alcohol to their water. I just turn them to lean on the window when they start to fall over.