Monday, December 12, 2011

More Christmas photo out-takes

Yup, we tried taking our Official Christmas Photo 2012 this past weekend. I don't need to say a word: I think these photos speak for themselves ... they failed to make the final cut. Enjoy.



If this doesn't make you laugh, then you must be dead.

Apparently, "red eye fix" does not correct "yellow eye" issues.

We actually did get a few good ones.  If you know me, you'll get a card with the Official Photo. And if you don't ... well, trust me: these are a helluva lot funnier anyway.

25 more exams to grade and I'm done!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Haha - you can almost hear the photo of Ron getting attacked :)

katherine said...

the one at the top with your "less than happy face" is simply amazing. :) can't wait to see the official photo!