Thursday, September 15, 2011

In case you had doubts: Summer is over

Fall blew into town today around 3:30pm.  My mom and I were going to Starbucks, and I was completely set on their lemonade passion tea (such a pretty shade of pink).  While walking around town, the season shifted from summer to fall in the space of an hour.


Our order switched to a pumpkin spice latte and salted caramel mocha instead.


There's a fall wreath on my door.


And garnet colored mums are on my front step. To top it all off, I walked by the pool during my run this morning and it's completely covered with a tarp for winter.

I think I'm ok with all of this though.  Fall is a good thing ... maybe the winter won't be too bad?

PS: has anybody been checking out the web album from the garden walk?  Go check it out: you won't believe that these houses exist in our zip code!

No comments: