Friday, July 22, 2011

Laws of nature: sister edition


Rule #1: If there's only one of something, and both of you want it but don't feel like sharing it, then make sure you're the first to sit on it so that no one gets to have it.


Rule #2: Little sisters are fickle and impatient, not to mention easily distracted.  Older sisters know to wait them out: they'll get off of the disputed item eventually.


Yes, they're very easily distracted.


Rule #3: Once the disputed item becomes available, you better jump on it--fast.  Of course, you have to accept the fact that you may be stuck with leftovers.


But this is not always the case.  Apparently, cat grass is worth the wait.  I don't remember fighting over vegetables with my sister, but random toys? check. Chairs at the pool? check.  The front seat? check.  The shower? check, check, CHECK.  I guess whether furry or human, the bonds of sisterhood are pretty consistent across the board.  If I'm wrong, Leslie will let me know ; )

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Penny and Pearl are such cutie pies. It makes me laugh to see them fighting over the cat grass. Willow didn't like it!