Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Probably won't get to post much this week ...

The fluffs: Pearl (L) and Penny (R)

I have a stack of papers to finish grading and a conference paper due Sunday, so I'm pretty swamped this week. I'll be sitting at my not-so-messy desk (it used to look like this) as I cobble together a short paper out of my lengthy dissertation. The good is that I should have the fluffs keeping me company (above) as I work.  That is definitely one of the best things about having pets and working from home: even the worst tasks aren't so bad when there's some fluff in the room.  Once Sunday is done and over with, I should be pretty much home-free (except for the 75 exams I'll have to grade at the end of next week).  Hopefully, I can post something worth reading at least once before Sunday.

Anyway, I should probably retreat to my cave now ...

Hard to tell where one begins and the other ends ... (Penny's now on the left, Pearl on the right)

2 comments:

Cat Lady, Esq. said...

Make me some cupcakes this weekend - I'm tired of easter candy for dessert.

L said...

Such cutie pie kitties! They appear to be quite lazy.