Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Longwood Time Lapse

 

Ok, so here is another experiment in using "new" technology. I have taken a ton of photos at Longwood over the past seven months alone.  I placed a select few of them (and I mean a "few" ... bare with me. I spared you hundreds more) into a web album with captions, etc. so that you can see what's going on.  Most of them focus on the tulips, from their planting back in October, their hibernation in the winter, and their current (and ephemeral) state of blooming going on this week.  I hope this works: you should be able to click on the photo above and connect over to the web album. I wish I had a blog set-up like Martha Stewart who has a small album you can flip through on each blog post itself.  If none of this works, let me know!

No comments: